Wednesday, October 13, 2021

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ intro

 Howdy! I just wanted to do a quick intro on here, you know how these things go :b. My name is Dini! I'm a huge fan of vintage toys, all kinds of dolls, lolita fashion, fairy kei, and occasionally darker alt styles and decora. My blog will be primarily fashion focused on fashion. Here’s some things I’m planning on posting:

- Sewing tutorials galore! I have some patterns for lolita I drafted myself I’m hoping to share

- Coord pictures

- Wardrobe planning

- J-fashion related rambles

- Making clothing for dolls/bjd/paper dolls

- Some of my artwork

I'm still a beginner with lolita fashion but I have a lot to share! See you guys soon :]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lolita DIY Petticoat Tutorial ✮:。☆.*゚+.

What makes the skirt so poofy? A petti of course! This is the diy petticoat I've made for myself, roughly based off The Stitchess' t...